- UNIQUELY DESIGNED FLOORBOARDS: The Recon has uniquely designed floorboards, which allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while helping keep mud and debris away.
- EFFORTLESS ELECTRIC STARTING: When it comes to starting: Turn a key, push a button, and you’re off, even in cold weather. A backup recoil starting system provides added confidence.
- REVERSE MECHANISM AND PARKING BRAKE: Mounted up on the left handlebar along with the parking brake, the Recon’s reverse lever is simple and easy to use.
- LONGITUDINAL ENGINE LAYOUT: By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- SEMI-DRY-SUMP ENGINE DESIGN: Compact and lighter-weight, the Recon’s semi-dry-sump and overhead valve designs create an engine that’s not only shorter from top to bottom, but one that enhances handling by lowering the center of gravity while also allowing for better ground clearance.
- SHAFT DRIVE: Clean, efficient, proven, low-maintenance. Shaft drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. You never have to worry about lubrication or adjustment out on the trail. And an added plus: it helps keep your ATV cleaner, too.
- LED TAILLIGHT AND BRAKELIGHT: The Recon has a LED taillight and brakelight for durable, long-lasting lighting.
- STEEL CARGO RACKS: Front and rear steel cargo racks allow payloads of 33 and 66 pounds, respectively.