- SOLID TRANSMISSION: Continuously Variable Transmission – Select your gear, squeeze the throttle—and go—Can-Am Outlander CVT transmission delivers as much power as you need. Now with recalibrated engine braking for more precise control in hilly terrain.
- TRULY USEFUL DISPLAYS: Bright 7.6-in wide digital displays – Keep eyes on your Outlander and its vital signs with all-new 7.6-in displays, depending on the model. Lighted and readable in all conditions, with vehicle info and controls at your glovetips.
- TECH THAT COUNTS: Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) – For easy, direct speed-sensitive steering assistance, with more power at lower speeds to reduce steering effort and less at higher speeds for maximum steering feel to the rider. Three modes adapt DPS even more.
- OPTIMIZED AIRFLOW: Reengineered Vented Side Panels – Every part was examined and inspected to see if it could improve rider comfort—even the side panels and inner fenders now offers better engine ventilation and airflow.
- NEXT LEVEL HANDLING: FOX Racing Shocks – Outlander is available with a wide range of premium FOX Racing Shocks, from the adjustable FOX 1.5 PODIUM QS3 shocks to FOX 1.5 PODIUM RC2 units, for fully tunable handling to suit the conditions & terrain.
- TECH THAT COUNTS: Tri-mode Intelligent Throttle Control – Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™️) is how the Outlander and its 850 Rotax engine feel so responsive and controllable. With Standard, Work, and Sport modes, iTC throttle-by-wire helps smooth power delivery off-road.
- LEADING ENGINE TECHNOLOGY: Powerful & proven Rotax engine lineup – Class-leading Rotax V-Twin engines in 78-hp (850) the Outlander puts all its torque down with responsive throttle, a signature roar, and power to spare.
- SPECIALIZED FOR ANYTHING: 3,500-lb (1,588 kg) CAN-AM HD WINCH winch – Put this powerful, factory-installed Can-Am HD winch with roller fairlead to the test. Its 3,500-lb (1,588 kg) capacity is essential when tackling conditions like hunting, ranching, mudding, and remote work sites. Prewired on all other trims.
- INNOVATIVE SUSPENSION SETUP: Tortional Trailing Arm Independant rear suspension – The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, with wheels moving up and down in parrallel motion and pivoting points located under the seat, you get maximum stability and the driving experience to the limit.
Towing & Hauling
- CAPABLE TOWING & HAULING: Industry-leading 1,650-lb towing capacity – It’s more than numbers: capable of hauling an impressive 1,650-lb (750 kg), dual-level trunk and front and rear racks with LinQ mounts make the Outlander a fast, efficient, powerful companion for work and play.