CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- SPORTY CHASSIS: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality with preload-adjustable shocks that offer 5 inches of wheel travel, adding to the Raptor 90’s full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shocks, offering 5.7 inches of wheel travel.
- COMFORTABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: The Raptor 90 is designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of riders with roomy ergonomics, a plush seat and wide floorboards.
- OPTIMIZED TIRES: Duro® low-profile tires—AT18 x 7-8 front and AT18 x 9-8 rear—give the Raptor 90 aggressive looks and sporty handling.
- SECURE STOPPING POWER: For reliable stopping power, three-sealed drum brakes bring the Raptor 90 to a quick halt. There’s a handlebar-mounted parking brake too.
- ROBUST 90CC ENGINE: The 90cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop excellent low- to mid-range performance, just where it’s needed. The engine is air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long life, and uses ultra-reliable wet-sump lubrication.
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Push-button electric starting comes standard. For additional peace of mind, an emergency kick starter is also provided in a storage spot under the seat.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it’s a feature entry-level riders particularly appreciate. Standard reverse gear further eases the Raptor 90’s maneuvering.
- SPORTY DRIVETRAIN: Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a tried-and-true O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that’s set at an optimized angle for rear shock performance.
- LOW MAINTENANCE DESIGN: Servicing is easy thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- MODERN, RELIABLE ELECTRONICS: The CDI system means reliable ignition performance with a strong, efficient spark. A sealed, maintenance-free battery provides worry-free operation. Convenient handlebar-mounted reverse and neutral indicators keep the rider informed in all situations.
- YAMAHA RAPTOR DNA: The Raptor 90 offers sporty looks and high fenders that are unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
- COMPACT, SPORTY AND CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING 90CC ENGINE: The Raptor 90 is built to bring maximum fun to the youth ATV class for riders ages 10 and up. The low-maintenance 90cc engine is tuned to develop excellent low- to mid-range performance. A fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, gated shifter and electric start with a back-up kickstart all come standard.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE DESIGN: Servicing is simple thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- SCALED DOWN, NOT SCALED BACK: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality. The preload-adjustable front shocks offer 5 inches of wheel travel and add to the Raptor 90’s full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shock, offering 5.7 inches of wheel travel.
- COMFORTABLE CHASSIS: An advanced frame design incorporates a large 1.7-gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards inside a long, secure wheelbase.
- YAMAHA RAPTOR DNA: For sporty looks and handling, the Raptor 90 uses low-profile Duro® tires on lightweight wheels and styling that’s unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.