Little Bear, Big Performance;
Proven Off-Road performance and Grizzly-styling with a 90cc engine and CVT transmission, the Grizzly 90 is perfect for trail riders age 10 and up.
- Confidence-Inspiring 90cc Engine: The Grizzly 90 is built to bring maximum fun for young ATV riders ages 10 and up. The low-maintenance 90cc engine is tuned to deliver excellent low- to mid-range performance, while the fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, gated shifter and electric start with back-up kickstart all come standard.
- Reduced Maintenance Design: Durable, proven components keep servicing simple and affordable thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back: The Grizzly 90 takes cues from its top-performing full-size Grizzly siblings, but is designed specifically for younger riders just getting into the sport. The result is accessible, confidence-inspiring performance with Grizzly family style.
- Comfortable Chassis: The ergonomics are designed to fit a wide range of riders 10 and up, while the Grizzly 90’s tire and suspension package provide sure-footed traction and a comfortable ride in a wide variety of terrain.
- Robust 90cc Engine: The Grizzly 90’s four-stroke SOHC 90cc engine is tuned to develop excellent low- to mid-range performance. The engine utilizes proven wet-sump lubrication and is air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long service life.
- Adventure-Ready Chassis: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light steering and comfortable ride quality, offering 5 inches of travel. A swingarm set-up in the rear provides 5.7 inches of wheel travel, adding to the Grizzly 90’s full-size look and feel.
- Secure Stopping Power: For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the Grizzly 90 to a quick halt. There’s a handlebar-mounted parking brake too.
- Integrated Cargo Racks: Robust steal cargo racks front and rear give younger riders the ability to pack their own gear as they join the family on their next adventure.
- [woocatslider id=”465″]